"intelligence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He became director of the intelligence agency in 1981 and died last May.
- And most of them also seem to want a foreign intelligence agency.
- A nation with an army is going to have an intelligence agency.
- American intelligence agencies had expected him to do so by now.
- We thought the intelligence agencies were important to our security.
- "An intelligence agency is not supposed to be above the law."
- However, none of the above are considered to be a true intelligence agency.
- Some of our best people are working now for other intelligence agencies.
- He was also head of an important French intelligence agency.
- He thus came under the watch of the intelligence agencies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.