"instinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our survival instinct is too strong for them not to.
- I think in some ways she doesn't have a survival instinct.
- "I think it is the survival instinct of a people trying to find out who they are."
- Perhaps it is the political survival instincts of a new administration.
- In this article, we'll look at a few of the human survival instincts that have kept us around for the last two million years.
- Student politics didn't stand much chance against his adult survival instinct.
- The survival instinct won't let you or maybe, in my case, it was because I had another child to raise.
- However, it was merely a side effect of its survival instinct.
- What I did develop, however, was a healthy survival instinct.
- Friends said Lawrence had a strong survival instinct in a bad place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.