"instinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I think you need to go with your gut instinct.
- It was a feeling not based on anything other than his gut instinct.
- There would be no more over thinking just gut instincts, I told myself.
- But sometimes you need to follow your own gut instincts.
- But for now, my gut instinct is to watch it and wait.
- Gut instinct told me you might do something like this.
- He had long ago learned to trust his gut instinct.
- President Bush's basic gut instinct about the need to do this is exactly right.
- The same gut instinct kept telling him he would be the only one watching his back.
- If he'd made her stay here, as gut instinct had told him to do, she'd now be safe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.