"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That resulted in immediate savings, but will add $2.5 billion to the overall cost, the Pentagon figures showed.
- But there are several benefits beyond the immediate savings.
- This service includes a full report with recommendations for immediate financial savings.
- The pilots have already delivered immediate savings of £12million in their first few months.
- The Government has committed to make immediate savings of £6.2 billion.
- Cool roofs offer both immediate and long-term savings in building energy costs.
- "In order to accomplish this immediate savings, you blow up your budget for the next decade," he said.
- The Government has committed to make immediate savings of £6.2billion.
- "We need to have some immediate savings, with enough flexibility for the states so they can absorb the changes."
- Some city officials have suggested an immediate savings of $100 million or more per year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.