"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there's one thing I certainly can't give you, and that's immediate delivery.
- During times of crisis, oil for immediate delivery tends to sell at a premium.
- "I hear that somebody in London is making them for immediate delivery," he said.
- Like other central banks, it has hiked interest rates and sold foreign exchange for immediate or future delivery.
- If you require more, please state a need and immediate delivery will be made.
- The reason, he said, is "the market is short here, and you can't buy a lot of gasoline for immediate delivery."
- Spot contracts - buy or sell a currency for immediate delivery.
- Contract for as much as they will give us, with immediate delivery.
- But very few things in furniture and appliance stores are actually for immediate delivery.
- The pattern indicated concern about tight supplies for immediate delivery, she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.