"ideal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ideal mix of engineering history and incredible weather.
- Few individual situations will provide the ideal mix of materials at any point in time.
- There was a series of tries over the next four years with a number of people and voices until they found the ideal mix.
- "We don't have an ideal mix of guys," Nash said.
- This elegance, combined with an element of innovation was the ideal mix for a fashion magazine.
- It's housing-handsome, with an ideal mix of public parks and institutional open space.
- Carson liked her because she seemed to display the ideal mix of warmth and distance that made a good neighbour.
- For children, grandparents can be that ideal mix - almost parents, but they'll wink if you don't finish your broccoli.
- Whites, on the other hand, see the ideal mix as no more than 20 percent black.
- I'll be 22 in 2012 and I will have the ideal mix of age and experience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.