"ideal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ideal goal is to push consumers to question the morality of a purchased product's origins.
- An ideal goal should present a situation where the time between the initiation of behavior and the end state is close.
- The ideal goal in the reform of the Marine Corps is to form a unit which would be similar to the units sent to Iraq.
- A balance between freedom, natural behaviour and complete rigidity in the classroom was seen to be the ideal goal.
- All the nations are speaking in different voices about the ideal goal of human life.
- Their ideal goal was three 3-hour sessions, one for each phase of problem solving.
- Completely stopping the use of alcohol is the ideal goal of treatment.
- "The ideal goal for nonlethal technologies is that they be scalable."
- The ideal goal would be to restore the bay to the point New Yorkers could again eat the oysters.
- From the source's point of view, the ideal goal is to have the news media view reflect as closely as possible their own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.