"horse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- David liked horses well enough, but usually when they came to him or happened to be where he was.
- Most are working-class folk who just happen to like horses," she said.
- What he finally came up with was, "I like horses."
- But my love I reserve for men who like horses.
- It's also shown that she likes horses, and has learned to ride in England.
- He had never much liked horses, but now decided he hated them.
- Richard knew that the monk didn't like horses, but still he should have taken the beast along - or killed it.
- "He likes people and horses, but dogs don't suit him."
- Most of the unit's members said they chose it because they like horses.
- She also likes horses, and goes riding several times a week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.