"home" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How much money will I have to come up with to buy a home?
- He'd never be able to buy a home, at least not one to live in.
- My husband and I finally were able to buy a home last summer.
- They are to take their money to buy a new home and not give them the baby.
- Where should you start when you're looking to buy your first home?
- But last fall he decided the time had come to buy his own home.
- Is it possible for us to buy a home at this time?
- The family then bought a new home for itself, half the size.
- How long will it be before I buy or build my first fine home?
- But today he makes his money when people buy homes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.