"help" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one thing, he has already brought in outside help.
- I don't need any outside help to get me ready.
- He had decided that it was time for outside help.
- He doesn't think they can do it without outside help.
- The most important thing I'd say is don't wait too long to get outside help.
- Without outside help we'd never be able to leave here.
- The only way it could be done was with outside help.
- So if things begin to go wrong, they don't like to ask for outside help.
- They would have to do what had to be done without outside help.
- Without outside help it will take even longer to put things right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.