"hard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The little man looked at me like he thought I was trying too hard.
- So perhaps they were not trying too hard, after all.
- But you're a good man and you try very hard.
- You try to at least work hard, just to do something for the team.
- Everybody's been trying too hard, because of who we are.
- I knew from experience that she could be difficult without trying very hard.
- "Then it might all come back to me without my trying very hard."
- They try very hard, but never get anything for their efforts.
- We've been trying very hard in that area to bring everybody together for a number of years.
- The fact is that by now I wasn't trying very hard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.