"guess" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A correct answer won the word, but an incorrect guess gave the opposing player the full description.
- An incorrect guess locks the player out for the rest of the reveal.
- Like everyone else, he was making an incorrect guess.
- If both teams provide incorrect guesses, the next clue will be read.
- An incorrect guess on the last round means going home empty-handed.
- If an incorrect guess was made, play passed to the other player.
- If an incorrect guess is made, the entire pipeline will stall, waiting for the data.
- If teams made three incorrect guesses, they would receive a 15-minute time penalty.
- For each incorrect guess, the host said if the guess was higher or lower than the actual price.
- Guessing correctly earned $50, while an incorrect guess lost $20.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.