"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well done Guardian editors, I may increase my purchasing frequency of your paper.
- Ask for articles with that a Guardian editor has tagged as 'Politics'.
- That said, I still find it appalling that a Guardian editor let this through.
- I wonder how much longer before the Guardian editor gets as bored with this monthly 'filler' article as we are.
- I keep asking the Guardian editor does he still support the Libdems.
- A panel of eight judges including two Guardian editors chose the winner.
- It is not; & the Guardian editors choosing to back these pointless changes is just sad!
- He periodically pops his head out to delight Guardian commissioning editors with reports on the view inside.
- Please Guardian editors, as an American I try to turn people onto you guys.
- - Guardian editor in chief invites readers to suggest topics to be followed up from leaked material.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.