"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Guardian is just giving its "serious" readers what they want.
- The Guardian gave the program a positive review also.
- Has the Guardian given anyone as much free publicity over the last couple of years?
- Guardian of the Mist did not give her time to become any more hesitant.
- Why does the Guardian give serious inquiry to garbage television?
- "But why doesn't the Guardian just give the order not to strike?"
- The Guardian also gave the album a rating of 3 stars.
- The Guardian gives authors a chance to answer questions that journalists never ask.
- The Guardian gave the film two stars out of five finding the plot to be confusing.
- Too bad the Guardian gave it any publicity at all!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.