"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guardians and Teachers ran in her family tree-though the rest of the relatives rarely suspected anything.
- I think Guardian should run a survey this week online.
- A few weeks ago the Guardian ran this story.
- The Guardian ran a five star live review of the gig.
- Behind him he heard the apartment door slam as the Guardians ran to defend their turf.
- The Guardian ran a profile on some a couple of days ago; they didn't come across as gangsters.
- The Guardian is running an online poll where you can express your choice.
- Wouldn't it be amazing if The Guardian ran a piece pointing out that, in fact, the war on drugs has not been lost?
- Could the Guardian run some (I loads of) articles about them, please?
- Several weeks ago, The Guardian ran a series on the decline in public services around the country, painting a dire picture indeed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.