"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We are the sole guardians of plurality and diversity.
- The Keltars possessed all the lore and were the sole guardians of the standing stones.
- When that couple later divorced, the husband fought to be the sole guardian of his niece.
- Holly, if you will accept the trust, I am going to leave you that boy's sole guardian.
- In 1865, his wife died, leaving him the sole guardian of their three children.
- They considered themselves then as before the sole guardians of the law of God.
- Differences begin when we start claiming to be the sole guardians of 'truth.'
- Ariel had given it to her, and she was now its sole guardian.
- While he was still in the hospital recovering, his father, and sole guardian, died of a heart attack.
- From 1458 to 1467, Philip the Elder was the sole guardian and regent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.