"ground" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then at another turn she was on more open ground.
- We were moving beyond the end of the village street and up over open ground again.
- Progress was good, because of the open and level ground.
- To the south and east was nothing but open ground.
- The rest of you wait until we find the open ground.
- Once his army takes to the open ground down south, there's no way for us to stop them.
- As he passed to the open ground on my left, I joined him.
- Now they were on the edge of some open ground.
- She had started to walk alone across the open ground.
- At least four miles from here, part of it across open ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.