"ground" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a breeding ground for him and nothing more.
- So why has it been such a successful breeding ground?
- Suddenly she saw her life as a breeding ground, a community under a rock.
- The creek is an important breeding ground for both salt and fresh water fish.
- What better way to create a breeding ground for envy?
- They also say the area is the primary breeding ground for the area's mosquitoes.
- Standing water, as in a pond or lake, is the main breeding ground.
- "The university has been a real breeding ground for many an American artist."
- They are the breeding ground for the future of music.
- That has made the region a natural breeding ground for Communists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.