"grin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I grinned to myself, and closed the door behind me.
- He grinned to himself without looking up from his work.
- His final little surprise, he thought, and grinned to himself.
- He sat back as she went out, and grinned to himself.
- He grinned to himself, knowing ahead of time what was coming.
- He grinned to himself, feeling young again and more alive than he'd felt in years.
- Well, he grinned to himself, now I've got something to tell her.
- I just grinned to myself and went on with what we were doing.
- Probably would have grinned himself to death within a week if such a thing happened.
- He shook his head a little and grinned to himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.