"grin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ice man grinned down from his truck as they walked up.
- She grinned down at him as he spread out the paper.
- Then she waved back, grinning down at him, as if nothing was wrong.
- He grinned down at the woman who ran his professional life.
- "I haven't got time to get anything up this afternoon," he said, grinning down at her.
- Jim grinned down at her, knowing exactly what she meant.
- The man grinned down at her, then was lost in the crowd.
- I grinned down at her for a reaction, but she was already sound asleep.
- He grinned down at the girl and opened the front of his trousers.
- For a moment Smith stood quiet, grinning down at them despite himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.