"grin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lucas leaned back in his chair and grinned into the phone.
- I grinned into her face, all of inches from my own.
- She grinned into his face and said, "You slept through some of this.
- I went back to the sofa, grinning into the dark.
- I grinned into the coffee cup and went to get my shoes.
- The boys grinned and went into the living room.
- It hit him suddenly, and he grinned into his microphone.
- Anna almost started, then grinned into the phone: she'd deserved it.
- She walked over to the telecom and grinned into it.
- Before they could move, he grinned and sprang into action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.