"goal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The thing about him is he's got energy and goals.
- "But sometimes you need to get a goal to break through."
- Every time they got a goal so early, it hurt.
- It happens when you've got a common goal for a while.
- He got his 10th goal of the season with a rush up the right side behind the defense.
- To put pressure on teams, you have to go forward and get goals.
- The Rangers got their next goal on the power play.
- Dallas then took control of the game, getting three goals in the third period.
- He finished the 2004-05 season with the club, getting six goals and 14 points in 27 games.
- We got our second goal too late to run up the score that might have been available to us,' said the national coach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.