"glimpse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They caught but a fleeting glimpse of a figure that reached the trees.
- But then there would be nothing obvious about such a fleeting glimpse.
- It was then that she caught a fleeting glimpse of Richard behind the.
- A face appeared at a dark window just a fleeting glimpse and then it was gone.
- He looked around, fighting with the darkness for even a fleeting glimpse.
- She liked him immediately and had a sudden, fleeting glimpse of their future together.
- From his fleeting glimpse of the mysterious man, Tom felt sure he was not a native.
- Some waited up to 10 hours to enter for a fleeting glimpse of the body.
- He caught only a fleeting glimpse of a form that was swinging out through the window.
- Something in his fleeting glimpse of her face had told him she was pretty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.