"glimpse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Early one morning, he'd even caught a rare glimpse of a leopard.
- Officials provided a rare glimpse of the center, though they did not allow current students or teachers to be interviewed.
- Perhaps the real highlights of the film are the rare glimpses into the band's life off the road.
- This scene may give a rare glimpse of Charles's personal style as king.
- For the public, a rare glimpse into a closed world.
- The interviews offered a rare glimpse into how the operation works.
- They do provide a rare glimpse of how to become a police officer in a one-party town.
- The government also offered a rare glimpse into its budget.
- The view from inside the room provided a rare glimpse of how each show comes together and unfolds.
- They give the public rare glimpses into how things really work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.