"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pereira envisioned that future additions to the original building would form terraced levels around the tower base descending into the canyon.
- The initial R5000 did not support multiprocessing, but the package reserved eight pins for the future addition of this feature.
- Mudflation occurs when future additions to (or even just continued operation of) a game causes previously acquired resources to decline in value.
- Extensive wiring to accommodate new technology, including wiring for future additions, is common.
- Possible future additions include Africa, England, or a futuristic landscape.
- The design for the 1919 building included the future addition of 12 floors.
- The future addition of a registry cleaner was considered but not added because "there are not significant customer advantages to this functionality".
- The fact that the new book had about 700 fewer pages was justified by the need to allow room for future additions.
- The attic floor slopes backward, an unusual touch, perhaps meant to suggest the future addition.
- To check which records are currently available and to see projections on future additions to the site, see Availability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.