"flight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had been operating 24 flights a day to and from six cities.
- It operated nearly 3,800 flights yesterday, the same daily level as last week.
- Southwest, which operates more than 2,400 flights a day, is probably best known for its low prices.
- The airport only operates regular flights in the summer season.
- There has been no effect on flights operated by Israel's national airline.
- Domestic and foreign airlines also operate flights within the country.
- The airport operates 19,345 flights a year, with 72 aircraft based on the field.
- The shuttle has 850 employees and operates 62 flights daily.
- The airport received permission in 1978 to operate public flights.
- Terminal 2 operates international flights only and has 10 gates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.