"file" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The situation did not make a whole lot of sense to her at the time, so she just filed the information away for later use.
- He'd learned of her years ago, and had filed the information away because he didn't need it at the time.
- So in the end, they said, his reports were simply filed away.
- They were from an idea not filed away but right up there in my mind.
- The first was only performed once and then filed away.
- But he filed the scene away in his mind, the way artists do.
- After I read them, they will be filed away and forgotten.
- But he filed the fact away in his mind for future reference.
- So don't just file away the copy until next year.
- Be flexible enough to make changes, but also file away what you've learned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.