"fellow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The great thing now was to get away, and the young fellow did not stop long to think.
- Looks more as though the girl came down from town perhaps with some young fellow.
- I could see little or nothing of his face, but he seemed a young fellow.
- "Oh, that young fellow who used to drive you home a lot is taking her for a walk."
- There was no reason to tell you too much, young fellow.
- I'd like to have a long talk with that young fellow.
- As a young fellow he had been aware of such.
- I thought it likely this might be the young fellow he was looking for.
- I liked the look of the young fellow and wanted to have a word with him.
- The young fellow must have got a clear start off within an hour of the murder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.