"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The borough also features a variety of single family homes, as well as twins and rowhomes.
- Some of the fantasy material is gratuitous (the scene in the second episode, for instance, featuring bikini-clad identical twins, bedposts and several neckties).
- One print ad features identical twins.
- Only months ago, Bud Light and Coors Light were running commercials featuring full-figured twins and various erotic storylines.
- Although it does not feature biological twins or even characters that seem to have similar appearances, the precise language suggests that the monsters are evil reflections of the hero.
- McCarthy Mambro has worked for Subway on a project basis, creating spots last year that featured twins named Herman and Sherman.
- Amos created female personae for each track (one song featured twins) and was photographed as each, with makeup done by Kevyn Aucoin.
- He speaks of $300 corkscrews, escort services featuring contortionists and twins and "featherlight shawls made from the chin-fluff of extinct mountain goats."
- As well as the LET professionals, the field will feature 12 year old local twins Lisa and Leona Maguire.
- Shakespeare's Twelfth Night also features mistaken twins, the sister dressed as a boy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.