"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The park features waterfalls that plunge from the plateau.
- In the spring when the creeks fill, some of the steeper canyons feature waterfalls.
- The Horsepasture River features several significant waterfalls in close proximity to one another.
- It features rock shelters, waterfalls, and natural bridges.
- The exhibits feature waterfalls, exotic plant life, and animals selected for their "gentle disposition."
- The park features waterfalls, picnic and barbecue areas, a visitors center.
- The name is accurate, considering the brook features numerous waterfalls and steep slopes.
- The park also features waterfalls and caves, some of which are easily reached by car along the highway.
- Many cliffs also feature tributary waterfalls or rock shelters.
- The trail along the way features other, smaller waterfalls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.