"fast" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town was growing so fast a man wouldn't know most of the people he met from one day to the next.
- The city has been growing faster in the last four years.
- What it heard was that the problem is growing fast.
- In the past 10 years, it had been growing much faster.
- But at least the hole in its order book is no longer growing so fast.
- I never saw a building of its size grow so fast.
- It was already America's third largest city and growing fast.
- With the return to democracy in 2000, trade between the two countries is growing fast.
- The beautiful town is growing fast to be one of the major cities in the country.
- After all, language did not grow fast in that day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.