"equipment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said service would begin to improve next year after new equipment is installed.
- But service will begin to improve, he said, after new equipment is installed next year.
- With no waste of time all the equipment was installed and set to work.
- Least cost might mean less money required to install equipment or buy fuel.
- He had installed equipment that might be of value later in his experiment.
- The associated equipment was installed and operations began in September 1984.
- Other equipment must be designed and installed to work properly within this field.
- The company is now installing bigger equipment to test the process on a larger scale.
- Installing equipment at ground level, he added, would be much more expensive than on the roof.
- I'll be at your door in ten minutes to install equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.