"easy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actually it's extremely easy to escape them, just don't go.
- At a point in time it becomes extremely easy to move from one to the other.
- It would be extremely easy to kill us before we leave the city.
- If you pay attention to your duties, you'll find I'm extremely easy to work for.
- This seems an extremely easy question to answer, but he will not find it so.
- This makes it extremely easy for young children, or any who don't have English as a first language, to understand and follow the stories.
- As a matter of fact, the job is an extremely easy one.
- I'm going to make this extremely easy for you, Commander.
- However, over the years obviously transfers have become extremely easy.
- With everything going on about the Poll tax, it's extremely easy for us to understand how they felt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.