"ease" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Worked well for about a month then eased off with further use.
- There was no question of easing off in the second half.
- I always sort of tend to ease off a bit.
- It was simply his body telling him to ease off.
- He eased off on forward until they seemed to coast along.
- She put her hand up and eased his fingers off.
- At about a hundred miles above the Earth's surface he eased off.
- And the hope of the next century is that government will ease off.
- Now just ease off and go back to whatever you were doing.
- And that drive is not going to ease off for a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.