"ease" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ever so slowly he eased himself down, never taking his eyes from it.
- Just when I realized her head might be in the way of my view, she eased herself down flat against the floor.
- I eased myself down in bed and made up my mind for sleep.
- He eased himself down into a seat and put his hands together.
- He eased himself down slowly on the side of the bed.
- He eased himself down onto it and I took one beside him.
- I took a deep breath and eased down enough for him to speak instead.
- She felt heavy in my arms as I eased her down to the floor.
- Joe nodded and eased himself down to the floor again.
- She started to ease down, and I let my breath out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.