"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Right: An early engraving of a boat horse on the Bridgewater Canal.
- The work followed an early seventeenth-century engraving and the appearance of other local buildings.
- While Brighton has a superficial symmetry of appearance when viewed from the beach, or in early nineteenth-century engravings, close examination shows almost the exact opposite.
- As with earlier engravings, such as Industry and Idleness, individual prints were sold on "ordinary" paper for 1s.
- This is doubted, however, by Hind, who sees no evidence of a background in niello technique in his early engravings.
- While designing tapestries was neither prestigious nor well paid, Goya used them, along with his early engravings, to bring himself to wider attention.
- An early engraving, used in his ads, depicts the building as having three stories and a cupola.
- Possibly Nicolas-Henri used scraps of copper from his father's workshop for his early engravings.
- An early 18th-century engraving of the castle shows a ruin, but with a considerable amount of stonework still visible.
- No records of it exist except in early engravings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.