"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fair branched from the entrance of Craco to the other end of the town, at the drinking trough.
- Several armored vehicles had just driven in, and a gang of German soldiers were running toward the big drinking trough.
- The yaks' drinking trough was accessible to only one animal at a time.
- The first settlement was alongside the river near a drinking trough, fed by a spring, the Blaire fountain.
- Later, she sets fire to houses and poisons the drinking troughs, causing the death of farm animals.
- His coffin was reputed to have been given or sold to an innkeeper who used it as a drinking trough for horses.
- Each of the five elephants had a drinking trough, and they varied from full to half empty.
- In 1997 a waterfall was created out of old drinking troughs gathered from fields on the estate.
- Until 1995, a big horse's drinking trough recalled this event.
- He chooses cool, calm water such as a ditch, village pond, spring or drinking trough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.