"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These taxa are closely associated with water and hint that the area was a drinking hole.
- They also have a sealed lid with a closable drinking hole.
- Plastic palm trees notwithstanding, it's more of a drinking hole for the broke and interesting.
- No, he decided, he would wait to meet with her at the drinking hole, a place a bit more public.
- Typically this would have been a drinking hole for men.
- These tears, as they fall into the water of the drinking hole, turn into beads.
- A very pleasant drinking hole with a nice wooden interior and no music.
- Every drinking hole can't be a sunwashed village pub, after all.
- Located near the waterfront west of the centre is the local drinking hole.
- It appeared that they were at a drinking hole.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.