"drift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite Torres' best intentions, his marked leftward drift did not stabilize the country.
- Still, in fits and starts, the Administration communicated a leftward drift.
- Lafayette, the head of the National Guard, was becoming alarmed by the leftward drift of the revolution.
- Formed in 1981 by Labor politicians united in their aversion to the continuing leftward drift of that party, the Social Democrats are now deeply divided.
- After the 1979 election, Mitchell felt increasingly uneasy with the leftward drift of the Labour Party.
- The New Criterion offered itself as an alternative to this "leftward drift" in our cultural life.
- He believed that his leftward drift as a result of the Iraq War and the actions of the Bush administration was not appreciated by the senior editorial staff.
- One Republican with ties to the Pataki administration joked that the transformation was the logical extension of the Republican Party's leftward drift in recent years.
- For New York's Republican Party, patronage, plus incumbency and vigilant adaptation to the state's leftward drift, have sufficed for a decade.
- Zelaya's leftward drift during his presidency (which included raising the minimum wage by 60%) culminated in a plan to hold a Constitutional Assembly to write a new constitution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.