"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Evo-devo seeks the genetic and evolutionary basis for the division of the embryo into distinct modules, and for the partly independent development of such modules.
- Epi Info uses three distinct modules to accomplish these tasks: Form Designer, Enter, and Analysis.
- The software is built in distinct modules for each distinct area of traffic / transport control and monitoring.
- Nonribosomal peptide synthesis occurs through distinct modules that can load and extend the protein by one amino acid through the amide bond formation at the contact sites of the activating domains.
- Langs sought to explain biologically why these distinct mental modules (and others) function as they do, from an evolutionary standpoint.
- In 1948 Kurt Goldstein postulated that spoken language was a central phenomenon, as opposed to a differentiated and disparate set of functionally distinct modules.
- The Quartzy product has four distinct modules:
- Sequence analysis of this family revealed the presence of four distinct modules.
- Dr. Levelt and his colleagues base their research on the assumption that the human brain contains distinct modules for processing thought into language.
- It makes extensive use of the Web Server Gateway Interface standard to promote reusability and to separate functionality into distinct modules.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.