"distinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is a field in which speculation and clearly attested fact are not always kept in distinct compartments.
- In other words, mRNAs within each distinct subcellular compartment clustered more closely together than those of the same cell type.
- This is in contrast to cellular extracts prepared from somatic cells with already distinct cellular compartments.
- This isolation creates two distinct compartments within the midgut, the endoperitrophic space and ectoperitrophic space.
- Because of this double-membraned organization, there are five distinct compartments within the mitochondrion.
- The term endocytosis refers to the process whereby the plasma membrane invaginates and eventually forms a distinct intracellular compartment.
- Although they are often described as distinct compartments, the subarachnoid cisterns are in fact not truly anatomically distinct.
- But the issue is indeed a complex and subtle one and the educational needs of children with visual problems do not fall neatly into two distinct compartments.
- ECV is a dynamic quantity and not a measurable, distinct compartment.
- There were four distinct compartments inside with blood, skin and hair samples from four victims.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.