"direction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many travelers have a story about getting lost following directions from a Web site.
- But it probably won't be easy to get accurate directions.
- You can also find out more about each waste site and get directions.
- The first was to call in advance to get directions and find out the hours the farm is open.
- Or spend a lot of time on the phone, getting directions and writing them down.
- "This is a significant opportunity to change the way people are thinking about getting directions," he said.
- Not the same way you'd get driving directions, that's for sure.
- He had sent a couple of packs back to get directions.
- I ask someone where a hotel is and get directions to a place near the station.
- But if you're not sure where you are, getting directions can be tricky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.