"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there is a way out, if the major powers take a strong diplomatic initiative.
- Turkey's growing economy and diplomatic initiatives have led to its recognition as a regional power.
- Taken together, the new economic and diplomatic initiatives suggest two possibilities.
- "Yet, in the past few days alone, we've seen his Administration back away from a critical diplomatic initiative on global warming."
- There was not even a call for any form of diplomatic initiative to be taken against Iraq.
- "A third of the population has been driven out, and diplomatic initiatives are at a dead end," it said.
- In the spring of 2003, there were several unsuccessful diplomatic initiatives.
- As for the international diplomatic initiatives, they are hardly likely to reassure us.
- This is indeed the time for bold Israeli diplomatic initiatives.
- It is seen as an unusual move for a country that does not often take the lead in diplomatic initiatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.