"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The British government adopted the report as official policy, and pursued a diplomatic approach to the problem over the next two years.
- "I'm confident that over time this will work - I certainly hope it does," he said of the diplomatic approach.
- If this is accompanied by a diplomatic approach to Moscow, then the war will soon be over.
- A sophisticated American diplomatic approach could produce beneficial international results.
- We and the Americans genuinely want to give the diplomatic approach a good chance.
- "It is too late for a soft diplomatic approach," he said.
- Instead, the Birmingham group has taken a decidedly more diplomatic approach.
- Don't you think we ought to take the diplomatic approach first?
- For the moment, he is taking a diplomatic approach.
- This clearly shows that Europeans want to take a balanced, international diplomatic approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.