"diplomat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Poland expelled several Russian diplomats on espionage charges earlier this year.
- The two economic officers assigned here were among the diplomats expelled in July; as a result there is no economic section.
- A number of Western nations expelled senior Syrian diplomats in protest.
- Turkey and Japan later expelled Syrian diplomats, increasing the number of nations to do so to 13.
- Expelling foreign diplomats in retaliation for espionage cases is a well-established international ritual.
- Iran then proceeded to expel two British diplomats from the country, accusing them of "activities inconsistent with their diplomatic status".
- The Iranian government stated that it would expel British diplomats for "unconventional behavior."
- The explusions today bring to 54 the number of Soviet diplomats expelled from France in the last five years for espionage.
- And governments would be required to expel many Libyan diplomats and restrict the movement of those allowed to remain.
- The Israeli government retaliated by expelling Venezuelan diplomats from the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.