"dig" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I found most of the people in my office, and we dug them out.
- On the other hand, at least someone would dig them out.
- Started to dig out the water, live off the land.
- I dig them out, but the next year they come back.
- Maybe they're not going to dig me out at all.
- For one thing, a lot of them did not get dug out.
- She could not dig herself out from under the weight of her mother's problems.
- He died this morning before the workers could dig him out.
- "And I got a lot who are still trying to dig them out."
- There is much more information still to be dug out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.