"dig" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I credit our players because they dug down in a tough situation.
- "Why don't we just wait here for a couple of hours and give the crew time to dig down to us?"
- They dug down one hundred feet, and found no time machine.
- In your absence, we continued to dig down into the ice.
- But dig down into it deep enough, to exactly 100 years ago, and the Hub can find some reason for hope.
- We'll dig down to the very bottom of the well.
- But no, I had to dig down into my shorts for an additional $22.95.
- Well I know they're not allowed to dig down like what they used to do.
- Anderson got up on her knees and dug down along either side.
- But once again you've got to dig down a little bit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.