"deposit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The oldest deposits present at the site are believed to be between 1.8 and 2 million years old.
- Some of the oldest deposits, 125 million years old, are in Lebanon.
- These thermal zones are actually over older deposits, of which two tanks still remain.
- Many banks are trying to lure older Americans' deposits by offering a variety of benefits that are not available to the other customers.
- A deposit containing diatoms from this age can provide many more benefits than that of an older deposit.
- These deposits were formed constantly through layering of older deposits by younger ones.
- G.E.'s experts disagree, saying the old deposits are decomposing and too deeply buried to pose a risk.
- They would like a complete and honest accounting of the old deposits and repayment to people who can establish legitimate claims.
- The bank's former customers spent years trying to get their money back, and never managed to collect interest on their old deposits until the 1960s.
- The White River Ash is a 1,200 year old ash deposit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.