"deposit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The top deal is probably the Britannia International's regular savings account which demands monthly deposits of a minimum £50 and a maximum of £5,000.
- This time, Sir Ramsey demanded deposits and bonds and assets in trust.
- This would explain why banks are demanding 20% deposits on new homes, this may be the fall banks recognise may take place in the UK housing market.
- After failing to find a buyer and with credit card companies demanding far bigger deposits, the airline had insufficient cash-flow to continue.
- Instead, equity has become the dominant source of funding as lenders have demanded bigger deposits, which means the wealthier southern housing markets have held up better.
- Fly-by-night operations demand deposits and then shut their doors.
- As a result, lenders have moved to demanding much larger deposits from would-be borrowers, typically amounting to between 20% and 25% of a home's value.
- The key financial ratio used to analyze fractional-reserve banks is the cash reserve ratio, which is the ratio of cash reserves to demand deposits.
- The reserve requirement sets the minimum reserves each bank must hold to demand deposits and banknotes.
- In winter stable-keepers demanded huge deposits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.