"degree" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I won't even have to go back for my degree.
- Most people go to a community college for a 2-year degree.
- Yes, I am taking the regular college course for a degree.
- But I studied for a degree and have done my best to work.
- The man worked for his degree and will receive it.
- His job called for a master's degree, which he did not have.
- He wanted to become a lawyer but was not able to complete his studies for the degree.
- In special cases we can write down an expression for the degree.
- He is going for a second degree in social psychology.
- He is going back to school for a degree in counseling, health services or social work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.